Company: Frameworks of Tampa Bay, inc.
Internship Title: Development and Marketing Intern
Compensation: Unpaid, possible to receive school credit
- To have students employed in an educational, meaningful, and practical development and marketing experience in a non-profit organization.
- To challenge students to apply marketing theories and practices in a growing non-profit organization.
- To analyze the relationship between the student’s academic preparation and the processes and activities employed by non-profit organizations.
- To provide an opportunity in a non-profit setting to practice the skills and knowledge needed for their success in the non-profit job market.
- Create an opportunity for students to appraise their own abilities and interests in the development field including: marketing, public relations, fundraising, and event planning in the non-profit sector.
Duties & Projects:
- Assist with the creation and production of print materials for events and fundraising
- Develop and distribute press releases
- Online newsletter development and implementation
- Online marketing (all social media)
- Market various campaigns and programs
- Conduct relevant research to identify donor populations
- Help secure vendors, partners and other items for special events
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in undergraduate work or any graduate level
- Student seeking credit hours for internship is preferred.
Development and Marketing Manager