Company: Divine Connections Massage and Spa
Position: Marketing Intern
Compensation: Paid, possible to get school credit
Objective: The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, healthcare professionals and the public at large. Morning/day availability preferred.
- Identify all local medical centers (hospitals, rehabilitation, doctors’ offices and other health providers) to determine referral sources
- Assist with business development per business plan and marketing strategy
- Perform receptionist duties; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist with marketing/advertising and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
- Utilizes monthly networking meeting and events to promote spa.
- Assist with creating press releases
- Arrange presentations massage services at staff meetings in hospitals, schools, doctor’s offices and private companies.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, online promotions.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity, marketing and sales data
Contact: Send your resume to Mercy Terrill, Owner at Mercyterrill@gmail.com.