(From FPRATampaBay.org )
Madeira Public Relations is seeking a Public Relations Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom. When the internship is completed you will be ready to enter any fast paced PR firm.
- Support a wide range of client accounts
- Create and curate engaging print and digital content
- Place stories with key media contacts
- Perform research and market analysis
- Assist in administrative duties
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters program
Apply online today at madeirapr.com.