University Lecture Series (ULS) is searching for a qualified candidate to fill our vacant Marketing Director position for the spring 2018 semester. The ULS Marketing Director will design and implement marketing and promotional plans for all lecture events, generate innovative ideas and plans to increase brand name, and oversee all online media efforts.
- Promote events that meet the diverse needs of the USF campus community. Be open-minded, creative, and willing to try new ideas.
- Attend weekly board meetings, one-on-one meetings, and mandatory events.
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and professional development.
- Applicant must not be under current disciplinary probation, suspension, or expulsion.
- Attendance at University Lecture Series Board meetings on Tuesdays from 5-6pm during the spring 2018 semester is required.
- Attendance at the January 21st Student Programming Retreat is required.
- Applicant must have a 2.25 GPA or higher
- Applicant must take a minimum of 6 credit hours
The deadline to apply for this position is January 9, 2018.
To apply, please follow the following link: https://orgsync.com/88084/forms/297274
For any questions or concerns please contact :
Center for Student Involvement & Fraternity/Sorority Life
Office: MSC 2306 & MSC2300
University of South Florida | 4202 E Fowler Ave MSC 4100 Tampa FL 33620-2246
813.974.5014 office | 813.974.5466 fax | email@example.com | www.involvement.usf.edu