USF PRSSA meetings are open to all USF students of any and all majors. It is free to attend all meetings. To be considered a member of USF PRSSA, students must apply for an active membership card. Although it is free to become a chapter member, we encourage all of our students to become a national member to take advantage of the many benefits offered on a national level.
Join the Chapter:
Join us on BullSync:
- Go to usf.edu/BullSync
- “Sign in with Campus ID” located in the upper right hand corner
- Click “Organizations”
- Search for “Public Relations Student Society of America”
- Click “Join Now”
Once you have joined us on BullSync, the next step is to become an active member.
- Participate in at least 50% of the USF PRSSA events and meetings for that semester.
- Be registered on BullSync
- Be active on a committee or in KnoBull PR
- Vote in end-of-semester elections for next executive board members
- Vote in proposed chapter bylaw amendments
- Eligible to run for an executive board position at elections
- Honored and recognized at end-of-semester banquet
- Discounted ticket rates for chapter events
- Eligible to be chosen as the USF PRSSA delegate (paid registration and hotel) at National Assembly
Once you are eligible for an active member card, click the link to our application below. You will be notified via email if you have been approved and will receive your card at the following meeting.
Fill out this 10-question application to receive your active member card.